There have been few industry events since the beginning of 2020, which is why we're excited to announce that Controls-Con, A Smart Building Controls Conference, is a GO! The event, proudly hosted by AGC Colorado Member Cochrane Supply & Engineering, has been converted to a virtual format so building automation industry professionals can attend from anywhere. Plus, all sessions will be recorded so they can be accessed even after the event ends.
Controls-Con is not only a Smart Building Controls Conference, but also the World's FIRST Master Systems Integrator Conference, and it's coming May 5-7, 2021! Learn actionable tactics for making buildings smarter, current trends and future predictions from 30+ leading industry experts. Plus, access the industry Expo Hall, networking rooms, and idea-sharing lounges!
Who Should Attend?
System Integrators | Mechanical Contractors | HVAC Contractors | Controls Contractors | Security Contractors | Engineers | Service Technicians | Facility Managers | IT Professionals | Programmers | Estimators
Headlining Keynote Speakers
- Ken Sinclair | Editor, Owner, Founder, AutomatedBuildings.com
- Martin Villeneuve | SVP Distributed Building Technology, Acuity Brands; President, Distech Controls
- Terrill Laughton | VP, GM for Energy Optimization and Connected Offerings, Johnson Controls
- Pat Tessier | Sr Director of Global Product Management for Building Management Systems, Honeywell
- Ken Schmidt | Managing Director, Tridium Global
- Jim Young | Founder, Realcomm Conference Group
- Scott Cochrane | President, CEO, Cochrane Supply & Engineering; President, Canada Controls
For details and registration, visit www.controlscon.com. As a fellow AGC Colorado member, we invite you to use Promo Code "AGCC10" to save 10% OFF* your virtual registration now through April 30th, 2021! We hope to see you online at this highly-focused educational conference!
*Valid on new registrations only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer ends 4/30/2021.
About Cochrane Supply & Engineering
Cochrane Supply & Engineering was founded in 1967 and has grown into a Leading Smart Building Controls Supplier. Recognized as one of the Nation's Top 50 HVACR Distributors by Distribution Trends Magazine, the company proudly serves Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Colorado and Canada (Canada Controls). Cochrane Supply is pleased to offer a huge inventory of products for comfort, safety and security for commercial and industrial buildings, as well as provide world-class technical support, development and training for building automation systems and controls. They are also proud host of the Smart Building Controls Conference called Controls-Con.